Get The Recipes: 4 Halloween Snack Hacks
By Cooking Panda
Severed Fingers Pigs In A Blanket
1) Heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Roll out crescent roll dough and cut into thin strips.
3) Cut a small slit in the top of the beef franks and stick an almond slice inside. Wrap with crescent dough.
4) Place on baking sheet and brush with egg wash. Bake for 10 minutes, or until dough is golden brown. Serve with ketchup and enjoy!
1) Melt candy melts in separate bowls in the microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until melted and smooth.
2) Scoop yellow and red candy melts into ziplock bags with a corner cut off.
3) Dip pretzels in green candy melt. Tap off excess chocolate and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
4) Fill the top corner holes with yellow candy melts to make eyes. Top with a small circle of black icing to make the pupils. Fill the larger hole with red candy melts, having it go all over the bottom part of the pretzel to make a mouth.
5) Set aside until candy melts are completely set. If necessary, refrigerate. Serve and enjoy!
Caramel Apple Crips
1) Cut apple slices, about 3/4 of an inch thick. Skewer with a lollipop stick.
2) Melt chocolate and candy melts in separate bowls in the microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until completely melted and smooth.
3) Lay skewered apples down on a parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle with melted chocolate, caramel sauce and purple candy melts. Top with sprinkles.
4) Refrigerate until completely set. Serve and enjoy!
1) Cut cookies in half. Dye white frosting red with food coloring, or use red cookie icing.
2) Ice both halves of the cookie with red icing. Place marshmallows around the curve of the cookie to create teeth. To help support the cookie, place a few more marshmallows in the back. Top with second iced cookie half.
3) Insert two almond slivers in between the teeth to create fangs. If necessary, use frosting to make them stick.
4) Refrigerate until fully set, serve and enjoy!Tags: hacks, Halloween, kids, recipes, snacks