Get The Recipes: 3 Tasty Mug Hacks
By Cooking Panda
Omelette In A Mug
1) Add eggs to a large, microwave-safe mug. Beat.
2) Add in bell peppers, cheddar cheese, bacon, onions and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
3) Microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until eggs are cooked.
4) Remove from microwave, serve and enjoy!
Blueberry Muffin Mug Cake
1) In a large, microwave-safe mug, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, milk, butter and vanilla extract until combined. Gently fold in blueberries.
2) Microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until muffin cake is cooked through.
3) Remove from microwave and cool for 5 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar, serve and enjoy!
Pizza In A Mug
1) In a large, microwave-safe mug whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk and oil until a dough is formed.
2) Spoon marinara sauce over the dough and top with cheese, mini pepperonis and Italian herbs.
3) Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until dough is cooked through.
4) Remove from microwave and cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!cake, eggs, hacks, microwave, muffin, Mug, mug cake, omelette, Pizza, recipes