Thai Green Curry And Shrimp Pizza
By Cooking Panda
1) Pre-heat oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic. Once garlic is fragrant, add shrimp. Pour in half of the Hak’s Thai Green Curry One Pot Sauce and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until shrimp is no longer pink. Remove from pan.
3) Assemble pizza, starting with ladling the other half of the Hak’s Thai Green Curry One Pot Sauce over pizza dough. Add shrimp. Top with cheese, shredded carrots (reserve some for garnish), red onions and pepper.
4) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
5) Remove from oven, and garnish with more carrots, cilantro, mint and peanuts. Serve and enjoy!dinner, Everyday Elevated, Hak's Sauces, Pizza, recipes, Sharone Hakman, Shrimp