Smoked Mozzarella And Chicken Ravioli
By Cooking Panda
RAVIOLI FILLING INGREDIENTS
POMODORO SAUCE INGREDIENTS
1) In a medium sauté pan, add Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil, tomatoes, garlic, basil, salt and pepper and cook on medium high heat.
2) In a bowl combine chicken, chervil, chive, tarragon, parsley, salt, smoked mozzarella, Grana Padano and ricotta to make ravioli filling.
3) Line 2 sheets of thin pasta together and cut into small squares or circles. Take the remaining 2 sheets of pasta and do the same.
4) Form 1 tablespoon of the filling into a ball and place into the middle of one side of the pasta. Take the beaten egg yolk and brush the edges of the pasta. Take the other half of the pasta and place on top. Press around the mixture firmly so the pasta does not open up while cooking.
5) Add 1 cup of water to the pasta sauce and drop in ravioli, cooking them directly in the pasta sauce for about 3 minutes.
6) Transfer to a plate, topping it with more mozzarella, Grana Padano, a dash of olive oil and basil. Serve with Fabio Viviani Signature White Blend and enjoy!dinner, Fabio Viviani, Ravioli, recipes, wine, Wine-Ding Down