Rotisserie Chicken 3 Ways
By Cooking Panda
One Pot Vegetable Gravy With Rotisserie Chicken
1) Melt butter in a large saute pan. Add onions and cook for 10 minutes. Stir in garlic, carrots, zucchini and mushrooms. Cook for another 2 minutes.
2) Stir in flour, salt, pepper and chicken stock. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in cream and simmer for 2 to 3 more minutes, or until gravy is thickened.
4) Plate chicken, serve with vegetables and cover with gravy. Enjoy!
Teriyaki Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Heat oil in a large skillet. Add garlic, carrots, broccoli, bell peppers and snow peas. Season with salt and pepper. Mix together and cook until vegetables begin to soften.
3) Move vegetables to wine side of the pan. Crack an egg onto the other side and scramble. Once egg is cooked, add rice to skillet and stir to combine.
4) Spread rice mixture into greased baking dish. Top with shredded chicken and teriyaki sauce.
5) Cook for 15 minutes.
6) Remove from oven, garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Serve with more teriyaki sauce, if desired, and enjoy!
Rotisserie Chicken Tacos
1) Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, chili powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cook until chicken is heated through and combined.
2) When chicken is ready, layer in warmed with shredded cheese, pico de gallo and sliced avocados.
3) Serve and enjoy!Tags: casserole, Chicken, dinner, Gravy, recipes, Rotisserie Chicken, tacos, Teriyaki