Penne With Zucchini, Basil And Ricotta Salata
By Cooking Panda
1) Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2) Heat olive oil in a pan, add grated zucchini, season with chili pepper flakes and sauté for about 5 minutes.
3) Add cooked pasta and torn basil. Cook 3 more minutes.
4) Turn off heat and top with ricotta salata.
5) Plate cooked pasta. Garnish with a pinch of pepper, sliced fresh basil, a few tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and grated Grana Padano cheese.
6) Serve with a glass of Fabio Viviani’s Cabernet Sauvignon and enjoy!dinner, Fabio Viviani, pasta, Penne, recipes, Wine-Ding Down, zucchini