Pasta With Sausage And Beef Bolognese
By Cooking Panda
1) Cook pasta per package directions until al dente. Once ready, drain and set aside.
2) While pasta cooks, make the sauce. In a large skillet over high heat, add sausage and ground beef. Stir to combine. Cook until 3/4 done, about 5 minutes.
3) Add garlic, onion, carrots, salt and pepper to meat. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Deglaze pan with Fabio Viviani Cabernet Sauvignon and add tomato paste. Cook for 2 more minutes. (Don’t forget to pour a glass of Fabio Viviani Cabernet Sauvignon for yourself!)
5) Finally, add crushed tomatoes and olive oil. Stir to combine. Lower heat to medium, cover and cook for 10 more minutes.
6) Remove lid, add cooked pasta to sauce, top with chopped herbs and a final drizzle of Fabio Viviani Cabernet Sauvignon. Mix to combine and coat pasta.
7) Garnish with grated Grana Padano cheese if desired. Serve and enjoy!Bolognese, dinner, Fabio Viviani, pasta, recipes, Wine-Ding Down