Leftover Chicken 3 Ways
By Cooking Panda
Honey BBQ Chicken Sandwich
1) In a large bowl, mix together shredded chicken, bbq sauce, honey, salt, pepper and mozzarella cheese.
2) Divide evenly onto hamburger buns, top with cole slaw, serve and enjoy!
Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
1) In a bowl mix together shredded chicken, cream cheese, buffalo sauce and scallions.
2) Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tortilla to skillet and spread 1/2 of the chicken mixture over tortilla. Top with 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, 1/2 cup blue cheese and another tortilla. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until quesadilla is golden brown and cheese is fully melted. Repeat once more with remaining ingredients.
3) Remove from skillet, top with sour cream, serve and enjoy!
Baked Cream Cheese Chicken Taquitos
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a bowl mix together chicken, cream cheese, salsa, Colby Jack cheese and spinach.
3) Scoop chicken mixture into mini tortilla, roll and place in a baking dish. Continue until all the mixture is used.
4) Bake for 30 minutes.
5) Remove from oven and garnish with salsa verde, sour cream and hot sauce. Serve and enjoy!Tags: 3 ways, Chicken, dinner, Leftover Chicken, recipes