Lazy Peach Cobbler
By Cooking Panda
Wanna make a delicious dessert without a ton of work? Then you need to make this Lazy Peach Cobbler! Catarah Coleman and Shoneji Robison are here to show you how. It’s Southern Savvy!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Melt butter directly in your baking pan.
3) In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, cinnamon, condensed milk and 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract. Pour into baking pan over melted butter.
4) Add the entire can of peaches (including the juice) over mixture. Top with 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract.
5) Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
6) Serve warm with ice cream and enjoy!dessert, Peach Cobbler, peaches, recipes, Southern Savvy