Ice Cube Tray Hacks
By Cooking Panda
Chocolate Berry Treats
1) Melt chocolate in microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring each time until smooth.
2) Pour melted chocolate into ice cube tray, filling each slot about 3/4 full. Press blueberries and raspberries into chocolate.
3) Freeze until set. Serve and enjoy!
Fruit Punch Banana Popsicles
1) Pour fruit punch into ice cube tray, filling each slot about 3/4 full.
2) Slice bananas into 16, 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch slices. Put one banana slice onto the end of each popsicle stick.
3) Place sticks in fruit punch, banana side down.
4) Freeze until firm. Serve and enjoy!
Garlic Butter Seasoning Cubes
1) Pour melted butter into ice cube tray.
2) Top each slot of butter with garlic, lemon zest and chopped parsley. Use more or less of each ingredient depending on your preference.
3) Freeze until firm. Store in a ziplock bag in the freezer and use as necessary. Enjoy!butter, chocolate, cooking, hacks, Ice Cube Tray, popsicle, recipes