Four Mushroom Risotto With Parsley And Sun-Dried Tomatoes
By Cooking Panda
1) In a large saucepan, begin cooking rice in stock of your choice or water.
2) Melt the butter in another heavy saucepan on medium high. Add onions, along with a pinch of salt and pepper, and gently sauté until softened, about 3 minutes.
3) Add mushrooms and cook until caramelized, about 6-8 minutes. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Turn off mushroom pan.
4) As the rice begins to cook, add sun-dried tomatoes and Fabio Viviani Wine White Blend.
5) Add mushrooms to rice and stir. Top with Grana Padano cheese and parsley leaves. Continue stirring to prevent sticking and cook until the stock is absorbed. Serve with more Grana Padano and chopped parsley.dinner, Fabio Viviani, Mushrooms, recipes, Risotto, Wine-Ding Down