Cauliflower Fried Rice
By Cooking Panda
1) “Rice” cauliflower either in a food processor or with a grater. Set aside.
2) In a wok or large frying pan, add grape seed oil, brown sugar, chili flakes, ginger, soy sauce and 2 tablespoons scallions. Cook for about 15 seconds.
3) Add riced cauliflower, peas and carrots and blanch for about 30 seconds. Add Hak’s Miso Vinaigrette and stir to combine. Cook for 2 minutes.
4) Move cauliflower to one side and crack eggs on the other side. Scramble till cooked and incorporate into mixture.
5) Remove from wok. Garnish with remaining 1 tablespoon scallions, serve and enjoy!cauliflower, Everyday Elevated, fried rice, Hak's Sauces, healthy, Sharone Hakman