Bacon Gorgonzola Pizza
By Cooking Panda
1) Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Brush either a pizza pan or a baking sheet with oil. Set aside.
3) Dust work surface with flour and, using your hands, knead the pizza dough. Transfer to the greased pan and, using your fingers, press the dough out until it has stretched to the perimeter of the pan.
4) Top dough with mozzarella, salt, pepper, Brussels sprouts, Gorgonzola and bacon.
5) Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until dough is golden brown and cheese is bubbly and browning on top.
6) Let cool before slicing. Serve with Fabio Viviani’s Signature Red Blend and enjoy!bacon, cheese, dinner, Fabio Viviani, Pizza, recipes, Wine-Ding Down