DIY Slime 3 Ways
By Cooking Panda
1) Add glue, food coloring and Foam Slime Ballz to a large bowl. Mix together.
2) Once mixed, add baking soda and contact solution. Stir until you get a slime consistency.
3) Remove slime from bowl and have fun! If for some reason slime sticks, add a few drops of baby oil until it unsticks.
1) In a large bowl mix together 2 cups of water and clear glue. Add several drops of food coloring.
2) In another bowl, mix together 2 cups of water and borax.
3) Add borax mixture to glue mixture and stir. Add glitter and continue stirring until a slime consistency is reached.
4) Remove from bowl and have fun!
1) Add glue to a large bowl. Stir in food coloring and glitter.
2) Stir in shaving cream and contact solution. Mix well until no longer sticky. Knead slime until it reaches a fluffy consistency.
3) Remove from bowl and have fun!Crafts, DIY, Gitter, Slime