Valentine’s Day: Tiramisu Martini
By Jenny Pham
Ah, Valentine’s Day – one of the most controversial holidays of the year. Most people have a love/hate relationship with this day, depending on their relationship status that year. But more and more people are celebrating regardless of their status, some take this time to celebrate Single’s Day, “Galentine’s Day”, or even “Guy-lentine’s Day”! People are getting more and more creative in how they celebrate the 14th of February and so are we. This year, we are skipping the chocolate-dipped strawberries and opting for a choco-licious cocktail instead!
We didn’t want to settle for just an ordinary spiked chocolate martini. Instead, we’re killing two birds with one stone by combining dessert with our desire to get buzzed on this holiday – because what’s a holiday without adult drinks and indulgent food? Enter: The Tiramisu Martini.
It may sound complex, but we promise it won’t take too much out of your celebratory time. This cocktail combines a variety of yummy liqueur to produce one ultimate liqueur. From Kahlua to Run Chata and Chocolate Liqueur, we can’t imagine anything more indulgent for this occasion.
- 2 martini glasses
- 1 ½ ounces Kahlua half of a shot glass.
- 1 ½ ounces Rum Chata
- 1 ½ ounces Godiva Chocolate Liquor
- 1 ½ ounces half and half
- Optional: whipped cream, cocoa powder, and graham cracker crumbs
- Chill the martini glasses in the freezer
- Combine all ingredients except cinnamon into a cocktail shaker
- Shake well
- Pour the concoction into the 2 martini glasses
- Sprinkle cinnamon onto the top (either before or after the whipped cream), throw on any other optional toppings
- Drink it and make a few more
Adapted by The Cookie Rookie
Please drink at your own risk, these are DANGEROUSLY tasty and will sneak up on you. Well, it did to us but to each their own. Enjoy!
- Recipes – The Cookie Rookie