4 Unexpected Uses For Ziplock Bags
By Cooking Panda
Storing Ice Cream
Want ice cream that is scoop-able, but still frozen? Store your ice cream in a ziplock bag!
Ingredients And Materials
1) Pour juice in a sandwich ziplock bag. Pour ice in a quart-sized ziplock bag.
2) Place juice in ziplock with ice. Add salt. Seal. Wrap in a towel and shake for 5 minutes, or until orange juice becomes frozen and slushy.
3) Serve immediately and enjoy!
Cleaning Stovetop Grate
1) Place grate in quart-sized ziplock. Spray inside the bag lightly with ammonia. Soak overnight.
2) The next morning, remove grate from bag and voila! It’s clean!
DIY Cold Packs
1) Wet sponges with water and place in Ziplock. Seal tightly and freeze.
2) Use in lunch boxes, coolers or anywhere you need a few extra cold packs!Tags: cleaning, Directions, hacks, recipes, snacks, Ziplock Bag