5 Unexpected Ways To Cook With Your Favorite Teriyaki Sauce
By Cooking Panda
Teriyaki sauce. It’s a classic. But aside from dousing your chicken or beef with it — and maybe throwing it on your veggies now and then — what else can you do with it? Oh, friends, you can do it all. It. All.
Cooking Panda’s current obsession is Soy Vay’s Veri Veri Teriyaki Marinade. Or, as I like to call it, my new best friend (sorry, old best friend).
So how best to use this magical ingredient? Let us enlighten you!
1) Our favorite way, and one that is so easy you’re going to weep with joy, is using it to marinate salmon. Just dump that Soy Vay over the salmon, marinate over night (seriously, over night is key) and then bake it the next day. Everyone will be running around complimenting you, and you can take full credit for the simplicity. Go forth and salmon!
2) Teriyaki breakfast? Yes! Next time you’re making a veggie scramble, or a meaty scramble, throw a couple of tablespoons of Soy Vay in there. It adds a totally unexpected flavor, unlike anything you’ve ever tried before. (Unless for some reason you’ve already made this, in which case you have tried before, so carry on.) Seriously, though, you won’t be able to stop eating it.
3) You know how every year you say, “This is the year I’m going to eat healthy with more salads and veggies,” but the pull of a perfectly savory meal is just too strong? We know. But fear not! Because once again, Soy Vay is here to save the day. Throw some Veri Veri in a jar with olive oil, shake it up, pour it on your salad and voila! Eating healthy never tasted so good.
4) By now we hope you’ve tried our Soy Vay meatball tacos (they taste like what true happiness feels like). But if you wanna try something different, why not brown your taco meat with teriyaki? It’s a totally fun twist on a taco, and you can top it however you want! Keep it classic, or mix it up with an Asian coleslaw. Oh, man, and can you imagine if you did this with carnitas? Yesss.
5) And finally friends, finally: grilling with the marinade. Yes! Summer is almost here, which means we’re prepping to grill up a storm — and it’s going to be a teriyaki feast. It will be on the burgers, the chicken, the bacon and the veggies, and it’ll be mixed in with the condiments to give them a little panache; it will be everywhere. And it will be glorious.
And now the most important question: What delicious treats will you create with Soy Vay’s Veri Veri Teriyaki? Use the hashtag #SoyVay and share your yummy creations!Tags: Soy Vay, Teriyaki Sauce