My Kitchen Rules: Pancake Bacon Dippers And Bourbon Jam Cocktail
By Cooking Panda
Pancake Bacon Dippers
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 12 slices bacon, cooked
- Maple syrup, for serving
- In a large bowl, add flour, salt, sugar and baking powder. Whisk.
- Add eggs, melted butter and milk to dry ingredients. Whisk until fully combined. Pour batter into a squeeze bottle for easy pouring. You can also use a ziplock bag with one edge cut off or a piping bag.
- Heat skillet or griddle over medium-heat and grease with cooking spray or butter. Squeeze out batter into thick lines, making sure it’s about the length of your cooked bacon. Place one piece of bacon on each pancake, and cover with more batter.
- Cook first side until edges start to bubble and brown, then flip. About 2 minutes per side.
- Serve with warm maple syrup and enjoy!
Bourbon Jam Cocktail
- 1/2 tablespoon blackberry jam
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 ounces Bourbon
- Club soda
- Combine blackberry jam, agave, lemon juice and bourbon in a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Strain over ice and top with club soda. Garnish with lemon wedge, serve and enjoy!