Get The Recipes: 3 Tasty Mug Hacks
By Cooking Panda
Omelette In A Mug
1) Add eggs to a large, microwave-safe mug. Beat.
2) Add in bell peppers, cheddar cheese, bacon, onions and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
3) Microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until eggs are cooked.
4) Remove from microwave, serve and enjoy!
Blueberry Muffin Mug Cake
1) In a large, microwave-safe mug, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, milk, butter and vanilla extract until combined. Gently fold in blueberries.
2) Microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until muffin cake is cooked through.
3) Remove from microwave and cool for 5 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar, serve and enjoy!
Pizza In A Mug
1) In a large, microwave-safe mug whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk and oil until a dough is formed.
2) Spoon marinara sauce over the dough and top with cheese, mini pepperonis and Italian herbs.
3) Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until dough is cooked through.
4) Remove from microwave and cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!Tags: cake, eggs, hacks, microwave, muffin, Mug, mug cake, omelette, Pizza, recipes
Say Hello To The Mufgel, The Muffin/Bagel Hybrid You’ve Been Dreaming Of
By Cooking Panda
Is it a Mufgel? A Buffin? Whatever it is, this muff-bagel hybrid looks seriously delicious, and it is going to take your breakfast game to the next level.
Check out the newest creation from The Bagel Store, the same baker-masterminds who gifted the world with rainbow bagels:
IT IS A THING, LITERALLY !! Carrott Cake "Mufgel" Half Muffin Half Bagel #mufgel #itsreal #muffinbagel ï †https://youtu.be/98IrDQpSmro ï Scot Rossillo "Worlds Premier Bagel Artist" -For Custom Designed Bagel Art And Accompanying Designed Cream Cheese Spreads ,We Make Every Occasion Spectacular!! Send Requests -www.bagelartist.com #instarepost20
It’s called the Mufgel, and it is the bagel/muffin hybrid of your dreams.
According to Metro, what makes the Mufgel so magical is that while it has the outer structural integrity of a bagel (think sturdy), its insides give way to the soft middle of a muffin. The Mufgel is then topped off with a generous dollop of flavored cream cheese, and then sliced open for you to do with it as you wish.
What’s more, the Mufgel flavor selections span from classic and savory to sweet and dessert-like. Metro reports that as of August 18, The Bagel Store is offering pizza mufgels, chocolate chip mufgels, carrot cake mufgels, bacon egg and cheese mufgles, and my personal favorite: fruity pebbles cereal mufgels.
If you want to taste-test one for yourself, head on over to Williamsburg, a neighborhood in Brooklyn, New York.bagel, breakfast, hybrid, muffin, mufgel, the bagel store