Slow Cooker Korean Rib Pot Stickers
By Cooking Panda
1) In a slow cooker, add short ribs, shiitake mushrooms, onions and 2 packs of Hak’s Korean BBQ One Pot Sauce. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
2) Remove ribs from slow cooker. Set the sauce in the slow cooker aside. Shred the ribs using 2 forks. Add ribs to a bowl and combine with scallions.
3) Place a tablespoon on to a wonton wrapper and using water on the edges, pinched closed, being sure to seal well. You can make triangles or little purses.
4) Heat 1/4 inch of oil in a shallow pan. Add wontons and fry for 30 seconds on each side, or until golden brown. Remove and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
5) Serve with dipping sauce from slow cooker and kimchi. Enjoy!Tags: dinner, Everyday Elevated, Korean BBQ, recipes, Sharone Hakman, slow cooker, Wontons