Zucchini Muffins with Lemon Glaze
- In a large mixing bowl add the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Mix until combined.
- Stir in the eggs, oil, and grated zucchini. Mix until combined and transfer the mixture with the help of an ice cream scoop into a muffin tin lined with muffin cups.
- Bake in an already preheated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
- Let them cool slightly and for that time prepare the lemon glaze by mixing the powdered sugar and lemon juice together.
- Drizzle each muffin with the lemon glaze and serve.
Love the sweet lemon glave
I made these this week. The lemon glaze was a nice, sweet finish to a hearty muffin.
This Google doc exposes how this scamdemic is part of a bigger plan to crush your business and keep it closed or semi-operational (with heavy rescritions) while big corporations remain open without consequences. This Covid lie has ruined many peoples lives and businesses and is all done on purpose to bring about the One World Order. It goes much deeper than this but the purpose of this doc is to expose the evil and wickedness that works in the background to ruin peoples lives. So feel free to share this message with friends and family. No need to reply to the email i provided above as its not registered. But this information will tell you everything you need to know. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fn6n924-xoeNehBt68iFvaExJFMhWmDsTypG4CneWCk/edit