Zucchini Crumb Muffins with Sour Cream Glaze
- In a large mixing bowl add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and sugar.
- Mix until all the dry ingredients are well combined.
- Add in the eggs, Greek Yoghurt, vanilla extract, and shredded zucchini.
- Mix until combined and with the help of an ice cream scoop scoop out from the batter and fill muffin cups in a muffin tin just ¾ of the way full.
- Now make the crumble topping for the muffins. In a mixing bowl add the flour, cinnamon, sugar, and melted butter.
- Mix until crumbly texture forms and top each muffin with a little bit of the crumble topping.
- Let the muffins bake in an already preheated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 25 minutes.
- Let them cool slightly and meanwhile, prepare the sour cream glaze.
- In a mixing bowl add the sour cream, lemon juice, icing sugar, and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Drizzle each muffin with the glaze and serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.