Zucchini Cinnamon Rolls
- To make the dough, add the flour, yeast, sugar, milk, butter, vanilla extract, and the egg in a bowl.
- Start kneading the dough by hand until you form a smooth dough and let it rest in the bowl covered with a kitchen towel for about 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough into ¼ inch rectangle on a lightly Flores surface and spread the softened butter all over the dough.
- Sprinkle with turbinado sugar and cinnamon and arrange the grated zucchini on top of the filling.
- Roll out the cinnamon rolls into a log and cut ½ inch pieces.
- Arrange them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and brush them with lightly whisked egg.
- Bake them in an already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown in color.
- Serve and enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.