- In a large mixing bowl add the flour, sugar, baking powder, pinch of salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Mix until combined and stir in the wet ingredients: shredded zucchini, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and eggs.
- Mix until combined and smooth mixture develops.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts and chocolate chips and mix again.
- Transfer the mixture into a well-greased loaf pan lined with parchment paper and bake the zucchini bread for about 50 minutes in an already preheated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees.
- Let the Zucchini Bread cools completely before serving.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.