- On a 14 inch cake stand lay down the first layer of cake. Generously frost the cake with the fudge frosting. Then stack the second cake on top, pressing to make sure the cakes are adhered to each other.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the middle of the cake out. Leaving a 3 inch border of cake around the outside.
- Fill the well in the center of the cake with the swiss buttercream. Place the third layer of cake on top, covering the well with the swiss buttercream.
- Frost the cake with a thick layer of fudge frosting.
- Lastly, pipe a decorative swirl of the white frosting across the top of the cake.
- Slice and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.