World’s Best Baked Beans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Fry up the bacon and crumble in pieces. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and discard some grease.
- Cut the red peppers and onion and cook in the bacon grease until soft.
- Let simmer in a pan on low for at least an hour.
- Combine bacon, red pepper, and onion, beans, ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in a pan.
- In conclusion, Bake covered for 1h.
This way is easier
You don’t need all this messing about
Just open a can of baked beans (Heinz of course)
Open a packet of bacon, cut it up into squares, dump it in a frying pan, let it crisp up,
Pour into the baked beans, add a good splash of Worcester sauce, half a teaspoon of curry powder
Mix, put the sauce pan on the hob, heat until bubbling, turn down, simmer for 5 minutes, stirring so it doesn’t stick or burn
Serve anyway you like, hoes with pretty much everything but is very good on toast, with a side of mushrooms
The ingredients sets the stage for the best baked beans to touch your mouth!