White Chocolate Dipped Biscotti
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and slowly beat into butter mixture. Fold in chopped pistachios and Sun-Maid Peach Golden Raisins.
- Transfer dough to a prepared baking sheet and shape it into a log. Sprinkle with raw sugar and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and place on a cutting board. Cut into ½ inch thick slices and place back on the baking sheet. Bake for an additional 15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave for 30-second intervals until melted. Dip the bottom of each biscotti in chocolate and let cool until hardened.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy with coffee!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.