White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- In a mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add in vanilla and eggs. Mix after each egg and beat for an additional minute.
- In a separate bowl, combine KIND Cranberry Almond Oatmeal, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly add flour mixture to the wet ingredients until just combined. Fold in chopped white chocolate.
- Scoop out about ¼ cup of dough and shape it into balls. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover. Transfer to the fridge for at least 24 hours.
- Once the dough has chilled, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the edges are golden and the middle is still soft.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.