White Chicken Enchilada Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 425. While the oven is preheating, spread dough into a 12 inch circle on a pizza stone or pan. Place in the oven to partially bake while the oven is preheating. Partially bake for about 7 -10 minutes. Remove.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter. Then add onion and garlic, saute for 5 minutes.
- Add in ¼ cup olives, sour cream, cream of chicken, green chilies and mix well over medium heat. Then remove ove heat.
- Spread the sauce on the partially baked crust then top with chicken, olives, and cheese.
- Bake the pizza for 10-15 minutes or until the crust begins to get golden brown and cheese has melted.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.