White Cheddar Elote Queso Dip
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut tortillas into 4 equal wedges. Coat wedges in oil, finely ground White Cheddar Pipcorn, chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Toss until tortillas are fully coated. Transfer to a lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through.
- While the chips are baking, heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add diced jalapenos and minced garlic. Saute for 5 minutes, until soft and fragrant.
- Add flour and stir until jalapenos and garlic are coated. Slowly whisk in evaporated milk until thick and smooth. Take off heat and stir in shredded white cheddar cheese, salt, chili powder, and half of the roasted corn. Stir until smooth and melty.
- Transfer queso dip to a serving bowl and top with remaining roasted corn. Garnish with chopped cilantro and crumbled cotija cheese. Serve with prepared chips and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.