Whiskey Infused Honey Peanut Butter Marshmallow Sandwiches
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a medium-size bowl whisk together all the dry ingredients ( flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt). Set aside.
- In a different bowl mix butter and peanut butter. Add honey and sugar and whisk well for 2 minutes. Add bourbon and vanilla sugar and an egg.
- Add into the mix dry ingredients.
- Make a 2-inch ball and press it to do a cookie puck.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Chop a chocolate bar into small pieces or break it randomly.
- Toast marshmallow over the fire for about a minute to golden brown color.
- Place toasted marshmallow on the inside of a peanut butter cookie. Place a few pieces of chocolate on the melted marshmallow. If you use small ones you can place one more on the chocolate. Cover it with another peanut butter cookie.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.