- In a pot on medium high heat add olive oil and onions, saute till softened. Add in garlic and jalapeno mixing until fragrant.
- Add in diced stew meat and ground beef cooking till browned.
- Season with spices and add in tomato paste. Mix until well combined.
- Add in diced tomatoes, cherry tomatoes and broth, mix well and bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer for 35-40 minutes.
- Top each bowl of chili with shredded cheese and sour cream. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.