Walnut Sticky Buns
1. In a large mixing bowl add the flour, sugar, yeast, milk, butter and egg.
2. Mix until combined and soft dough develops.
3. Let the whole dough rest for an hour at room temperature.
4. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured working surface and spread the whole dough with butter and sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon on top.
5. Roll out the dough into a roll and cut 1 inch thick buns.
6. Arrange the buns in a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake them in an already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 30-35 minutes.
8. Meanwhile, in a nonstick frying pan, melt the butter and sugar together and stir in the chopped walnuts.
9. Toss until combined for 2-3 minutes.
10. Stir in the milk and honey and top the hot buns with the sticky walnut glaze.
11. Serve while warm.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.