1. In a large mixing bowl add the flour, sugar, baking powder, milk, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
2. Mix until combined and with the help of an ice cream scoop, scoop out from the batter and fill muffin tin lined with muffin cups just ¾ of the way full.
3. Bake in an already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
4. Let them cool completely.
5. To decorate them, whip up the cream with the icing sugar until stiff peaks and divide it in three different bowls.
6. Paint one bowl with pink food coloring and one with purple.
7. Mix and transfer each of the colors (including the white) in a piping bag.
8. Trim the end of and transfer the three piping bags in bigger piping bag fitted with Wilton 2D tip.
9. Decorate the cupcakes with different colored frosting, marshmallows, and different sprinkles.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.