Ultimate Hot Dog
- Cut the sausages in half and grill in a frypan until cooked. Reserve.
- Slice the buns in half until reaching the middle. Reserve.
- Spread a good spoon of mayo inside of the bread and add the sausages and tomato sauce, add mustard on top and 2 slices of cheddar cheese.
- Preheat the oven at 180 C and roast the hot dogs for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts nicely.
- Remove from the oven, add the potato sticks and lettuce.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.