Ube Donuts With Coconut Glaze
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray donut pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix together oil, buttermilk, eggs, sugar, salt, baking powder and ube extract until combined.
- Stir in flour and mix until smooth. Use a piping bag to pipe into the donut pan to about 3/4 full
- Bake donuts for 10-12 minutes
- Remove from oven, let cool for 5 minutes, then remove donuts from pan.
- While they cool make the glaze by whisking together the powdered sugar, milk and ube
- Once cooled, dip each donut halfway into the glaze and place on a wire rack to dry. Sprinkle
with coconut flake if desired.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.