- Decorate both halves of the Oreo cookie with the yellow sprinkles. Set aside.
- Add the brown sprinkles to the top of the frosted cupcake. Set aside.
- Dip the toothpick into the frosting and adhere to the eyes and the yellow piece of the candy corn (for the nose) to the Nutter Butter cookie.
- Cut off a thin piece of Twizzlers candy and use frosting to adhere it to the right side of the nose on the Nutter Butter cookie. Set aside.
- Frost the top half of the striped cookie and adhere to the five candy corns to act as the turkey feathers. Set aside.
- Use a knife to cut a slit into the back of the cupcake.
- Insert the stripped cookie into the slit you just cut. Cut a slit into the middle of the cupcake and insert the Nutter Butter. Finally cut slits into each of the sides of the cupcake and insert an Oreo cookie half into each side.
- Insert the turkey legs into the front of the cupcake (in front of the Nutter Butter).
- Sit back and admire the cutest creation ever!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.