Turkey Cheese Board
1. Cut out the turkey head, body and feet from the Swiss cheese slice and arrange. Add the peppercorns for the eyes. Cut out the small triangle for the beak out of cheddar cheese and add to the turkey head.
2. Arrange the Salami slices around the turkey head and body. The Salami slices should partially go under the turkey and should overlap each other.
3. Arrange the Cheddar cheese slices in an overlapping manner around the turkey, and have them partially go under the Salami slices.
4. Arrange another layer of Salami slices to go partially under the Swiss slices and overlap each other.
5. Arrange the Swiss cheese slices around Salami, to go partially under the Salami slices and overlap each other.
6. Arrange the Ritz crackers around the Cheddar cheese slices, putting them partially under the Cheddar cheese.
7. Arrange the 2nd overlapping layer of Ritz crackers around the turkey.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.