Tuna Tomato Pasta
Want to try a twist on a normal dish? Try our Tuna Tomato Pasta!
- Boil the pasta according to the package instructions.
- While that’s happening, in a large skillet heat the olive oil. Saute the garlic until lightly golden.
- Add the olives and the tuna, and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the marinara sauce and the chili flakes. Cook 5-6 minutes to thicken, over low heat.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and toss to coat.
- Turn the heat off and serve immediately.
Love this different use of tuna
I make this often, although many times people will look at me as if I’m nuts when I tell them about it! I use capers instead of olives is the ONLY difference! It is outstanding!