- Heat olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add minced garlic and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add canned San Marzano tomatoes and season with Green Garden Organic Freeze Dried Basil, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally and smash down tomato chunks with the back of a wooden spoon. Transfer to a jar until ready to serve.
- In a shallow bowl combine eggs and milk. In another shallow bowl add breadcrumbs and grated parmesan cheese.
- Dip each ravioli in the egg mixture followed by the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet and transfer to the freezer for at least 30 minutes before frying.
- Heat oil in a large pot to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Carefully drop in ravioli and fry until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with prepared marinara sauce.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.