Three Cheese Baked Ziti
1. In a large pot with boiling salted water boil the pasta ziti until al dente.
2. In a nonstick frying pan over medium heat warm the olive oil and cook the pancetta and diced onion. Stir in the minced garlic.
3. Cook for 2-3 minutes with continuous stirring and add in chili flakes and cream cheese.
4. Cook for 5 minutes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Stir in the tomato sauce and cooked pasta.
6. Add the grated cheese and mix until combined.
7. Transfer the whole pasta mixture in a casserole baking dish and top with mozzarella cheese.
8. Bake in heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 25 minutes.
9. Serve and enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.