The Very Best Salisbury Steak
Remember Salisbury Steak, your favorite childhood dinner? Newsflash: Not only is this dish super easy to make, but it has also held up well over the years — and still tastes delicious. Give this simple, affordable dinner a try!
Instructions1) Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, 1/3 cup French onion soup, egg, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl until combined. Don't overmix!
2) Divide mixture into six equal portions, then roll each into an oval patty.
3) In a large skillet over medium-high heat, quickly brown patties on both sides and pour out extra fat. Don't worry about cooking them all the way through.
4) Meanwhile, mix flour and the rest of the soup in a small bowl until smooth.
5) Mix in ketchup, water, Worcestershire sauce and mustard powder. Pour into skillet over meat patties.
6) Cover and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with mashed potatoes or wide egg noodles.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.