The Hot Dog Crosshatch
1. In a casserole dish or other small bowl, whisk together the ketchup, soy sauce, light brown sugar, paprika.
2. Carefully score each hot dog by making three rows of angled cuts down each dog with a sharp paring knife. You will get about 7 or 8 cuts per row.
3. Roll the hot dogs in the ketchup marinade until they’re completely coated.
4. Preheat a gas or grill, or grill pan.
5. Toss the hot-dog on the grill, and cook, turning as needed until each side of the hot-dog is done.
6. Serve on buns the with mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup or your choice.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.