The Best Tater Tot Casserole
- Warm the olive oil and cook the diced onion, ground beef, garlic, and broccoli florets on medium heat.
- Cook for about 10 minutes and set aside.
- In a bowl crack in the eggs and stir in the sour cream, and half of the cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a casserole pan arrange the ground meat mixture with broccoli florets evenly and top with tater tots.
- Pour over the cheese and egg mixture and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top of the casseroles.
- Bake in an already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 30-40 minutes.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes and serve on a plate with freshly chopped parsley.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.