- First, pre-heat your oven to 550 degrees then prepare the pizza.
- Drizzle pizza crust with olive oil then top with cranberry sauce. Spread the cranberry sauce across the crust in one even layer
- On the top cranberry sauce layer the turkey, brie cheese and brussel sprouts.
- Sprinkle over parmesan cheese, dried cranberry and the remaining olive oil.
- Bake the pizza for 10-12 minutes until crust is golden and the cheese has melted.
- Slice and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.