Thai Chicken & Quinoa
- Make the sauce by mixing together all ingredients. Use half of the sauce in a small pot and let simmer to thicken for 20 minutes or so.
- Place the chicken thighs in a freezer bag with the other half of the sauce and let that marinate in the fridge for an hour or longer.
- Cook the quinoa as directed on the bag or box and set aside.
- Grill the chicken on high heat on both sides until crispy and cooked through. Brush with some of the sauce as cooking.
- Place the quinoa on a plate and top with grilled chicken, crushed peanuts, chopped cilantro and red pepper flakes. Serve right away while hot.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.