Texas Roadhouse Rolls With Cinnamon Honey Butter
Buttery, sweet and super fluffy, these rolls make the perfect appetizer, side or even dessert. However you choose to eat them, serve them hot out of the oven for an irresistible treat. You and your guests will savor every bite!
Instructions1) In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the milk to a boil, stirring frequently to keep it from burning. Once it's boiling, remove it from the heat and let it cool until warm.
2) In a small bowl, combine milk, yeast and honey. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes to activate the yeast.
3) Pour the milk mixture into a large bowl. Add the egg, 3 tablespoons of butter and 2 cups of flour, stirring by hand or with a dough hook on a mixer until smooth.
4) Gradually add the other 2 cups of flour and mix until a smooth dough is formed. Add salt and knead for 8 more minutes, finishing by kneading on a floured surface.
5) Place the dough in a large bowl that's been greased with cooking spray, and cover with a damp cloth or plastic wrap. Let it sit for 1 hour in a warm place so the dough can rise.
6) On a flat, floured surface, punch the dough down and roll it out until it is roughly 1/2-inch thick. Fold it in half and gently press down to seal.
7) Spray 2 cookie sheets with cooking oil. Cut the dough into 24 squares and arrange them on the cookie sheets. Cover and let them rise for about 40 minutes. At this point, they should double in size.
8) Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 to 15 minutes, until light golden brown.
9) Remove from the oven. Melt the rest of the butter (1 tablespoon) and brush it on top of the rolls.
10) Combine the cinnamon honey butter ingredients by whisking with a fork or using a hand-held electric mixer. Serve with the rolls.
Source/Photo Credit: The Cozy Cook
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.