Texas Corn Dogs
- In a medium saucepan, or pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and cook until crisp. Add the beef and brown well.
- Add smoked paprika, season with salt and pepper, stir for about 1 minute.
- Add onion, garlic, and continue to cook until tender about 6-7 minutes. Stir in tomato paste, cook for 1 minute. Add beef stock, stir in masa or cornmeal and simmer until thickened about 10 minutes.
- Add the kidney beans and heat through.
- Heat the hotdogs on the grill or simmering water.
- Serve the hotdogs in toasted buns and top with cheese, pickles, lots of corn chips, mustard, and beef meat with tomato sauce and kidney beans.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.