Tater Tot Skewers
1. Bake the tater tots according to the package directions. I baked mine at 425F for 28 minutes, flipping them once half way through.
2. Remove from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
3. When they’re cool enough to pick up with your fingers, add 4 to 6 tater tots to each skewer.
4. Place the skewers on a parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the tater tots, then the bacon bits, and finally half of the chopped green onion.
5. Return them to the oven and bake for another 5 to 7 minutes until the cheese is melted.
6. Remove from the oven and sprinkle them with the remaining green onions.
7. Serve with sour cream.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.