Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Planning a brunch and looking for an easy, peasy, and delicious recipe? You have to make this Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole! It’s crazy simple and oh my god, it’s so good! You’ll be obsessed.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- In a large bowl, toss together tater tots, cooked sausage, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Pour into a lightly greased 9×13-inch pan.
- Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and milk. Pour over the tater tot mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 50 to 60 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Remove from oven, serve Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole and enjoy!
My friend made this for a group of 8 of us. It was so good! Who doesn’t love tatertots and cheese?! It has lots of yummy breakfast flavor, nice warm comfort style food, and the sausage and eggs made it very filling/satisfying. She paired it with a cold fruit salad and everyone loved it!! ( there was a bit of competition for the leftovers later in the day 😊.)